VALENCIA SHORES EFLASH NEWS BULLETIN
Monday, November 30, 2015
*Please do not reply to e-flash bulletins. If you have any questions or concerns please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
VSID Card Distribution:
The Valencia Shores ID Cards will be distributed for sections I-L Wednesday, December 2nd from 2pm-4pm in the Arts and Crafts Room. If you are in one of these sections and have not had your picture taken you will be able to have it taken Wednesday.
Café Money from Old Cards:
Please be aware that on March 31st, 2015 the Shorelines Café will no longer accept the old café debit cards. Your money will not be lost. By March 2016 the management office will have a process in place where we will begin to manually transfer your remaining balances to your new cards.
If you have not already done so please submit a current copy of your proof of homeowner’s insurance to the management office – the deadline was Monday, November 30th. If you have any questions please contact Kerri by email at email@example.com or by phone at 561-434-9669.
· Do not park in the fenced green gated area in the north parking lot.
· To access the pool please use the main entrance and walk through the Social Club Lobby, or the entrance around the south side of the building by the basketball court.
· Please do not walk through the café construction and entrance at the north side of the Social Club.
· The tot lot is closed due to the construction.
· If your card still does not work at any entrance please send an email to Alaina.
· Please do not hole punch your cards at this time. Many people that have already done so may have punctured through the RFID chip in the card. If your card has been hole punched and does not work please contact the office.
Toys for Tots:
Collection bins for the Toys for Tots program are located by the offices at both clubhouses. Unwrapped new toys, gift cards, or checks made out to “Toys for Tots” are accepted through Sunday, December 20th.
Seasonal residents should be reminded to fill out the seasonal form at the front desk or email Kathie Kenney at firstname.lastname@example.org to change their mailing address.
Barcodes are by appointment only in advance. You can make an appointment at the management office for either 10:00 am or 2:00 pm Monday-Friday.
Please click HERE to visit the Valencia Shores web site.